Friday, October 31, 2008

Kez - 31st Oct

House:
* 15 mins clearing out spare / junk room while B did 15 mins in his room - I'm finally getting somewhere with the room, I found the bed & remade it today.

Kitchen - Planning ahead & Leftovers:
* Froze the chicken that I bought today straight away rather than procrastinating about it.

Garden:

* I knew it was going to be hot today - forecast of 36 deg C - so I got out in the garden about 8:30am and potted up the blueberries, custard apple & various citrus that should've gone in the ground before spring but are still in their original pots... (is "potting up" the correct term for moving stuff from one pot to a bigger one??) Still one to go but I've run out of potting mix.

Finances:
* grocery shopping today. For the first time in ages, I stuck to my list and my budget. I had $80 to spend - before I left I wrote approximate prices on the list so I could see if anything had to be left off, and kept to that. Total spend $78.15. (And I've written it down as well)

Exercise:
* Does watching Billy swim count?! :)

No comments: